- About Us
- Career Center
Date: February 22, 2017
Time: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
News from WPS Government Health Administrators
Consider taking advantage of unique opportunity to hear from the new Recovery Auditor for your state. A webinar is scheduled for Wednesday, February 22nd from 1:00-2:30 PM ET.
Performant Recovery serves as the RAC for Region 1 which includes the 2 states that make up J8: Michigan and Indiana.
The objective of this webinar is to provide J8 providers an opportunity to meet the Performant Recovery team, to gain knowledge about the implementation of this new RAC contract and learn about resources available to you. All providers are encouraged to attend this session.
During this interactive webinar Performant Recovery will:
* Introduce their team and provide important contact information
* Explain the key characteristics of the new RAC contracts and the scope of RAC Region 1
* Highlight some key timeframes and RAC processes that every Medicare Part A and Part B provider should become familiar with
* Review the RAC resources available to all Medicare providers
* Answer questions from the provider community
Registration is now open in our Learning Center by going to: http://wpsgha.litmos.com/self-