2022 Virtual KSA Study Group Series
Supported by Hendricks Regional Health
Virtual ABFM KSA Study Groups - completed entirely online!
We invite you to join us for one or more Virtual ABFM KSA Study Groups this year. We are offering the following modules:
Sunday 9/11/22 5pm - 9pm - Behavioral Health Care - Bernard Richard, MD - REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED
- Saturday 9/24/22 8am - 12pm - Care of Children - Cindy Meneghini, MD - REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED
- Wednesday 10/12/22 8am - 12pm - Care of Children - Cindy Meneghini, MD - REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED
- Wednesday 10/19/22 8am - 12pm - Care of Older Adults - Heidi Harris, MD; Kevin Harris, DO; Anne Knox, MD
- REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED
- Saturday 12/3/22 8am - 12pm - Hypertension - Teresa Lovins, MD
The cost per KSA Study Group is $95 for IAFP/AAFP members and $195 for non-members. Please note: ABFM fees still apply. You can log in to your ABFM Physician Portfolio here to determine your eligibility to take each KSA module.
Why register for a Virtual KSA Study Group?
- Complete the 60-question Knowledge Self-Assessment (KSA) with other family physicians in a fast paced virtual format facilitated by a family physician experienced with the topic.
- We will use Zoom for these sessions, a familiar program for most physicians, enabling you to learn from the comfort of your home or office.
- A facilitator will guide you through all 60 questions of the Knowledge Self-Assessment (KSA) module, part of the ABFM’s certification process.
- Engage in discussion and debate to help you decide on the correct answer as a group.
- Benefit from automatic reporting of your answers to the ABFM – your account will show you’ve successfully completed each KSA. You can revisit each module following our virtual sessions in review mode within your ABFM Physician Portfolio.
- Earn 8 AAFP Prescribed CME credits and 10 ABFM Certification Points following successful completion of this session.
Attendee comments from previous Virtual KSA Study Groups:
Helpful and concise | Really like the efficiency of the format | Would love to do more KSAs this way | Excellent program!! Would utilize similar format in the future | Like this new format very much - please let me know when you schedule the next one | Good presentation. Good pace. Good mix of humor and didactics | The presenter was fun which is undervalued with lecturers
Each Virtual KSA Study Group is limited to 30 participants in order to enable discussion among a smaller group.
If you have questions about the Virtual KSA Series please call (317) 237-4237 or email Chris Barry.