2022 Virtual KSA Study Group Series
Presented by Hendricks Regional Health
Virtual ABFM KSA Study Groups - completed entirely online!
We invite you to join us for one or more Virtual ABFM KSA Study Groups this year. We are offering the following modules:
- Sunday 9/11/22 from 5pm - 9pm - Behavioral Health Care - Bernard Richard, MD
- Saturday 9/24/22 from 8am - 12pm - Care of Children - Cindy Meneghini, MD
- Wednesday 10/12/22 8am - 12pm - Care of Children - Cindy Meneghini, MD
- Wednesday 10/19/22 8am - 12pm - Care of Older Adults - Heidi Harris, MD; Kevin Harris, DO; Anne Knox, MD
- Saturday 12/3/22 8am - 12pm - Hypertension
- Teresa Lovins, MD
The cost per KSA Study Group is $95 for IAFP/AAFP members and $195 for non-members. Please note: ABFM fees still apply. You can log in to your ABFM Physician Portfolio here to determine your eligibility to take each KSA module.
Why register for a Virtual KSA Study Group?
- Complete the 60-question Knowledge Self-Assessment (KSA) with other family physicians in a fast paced virtual format facilitated by a family physician experienced with the topic.
- We will use Zoom for these sessions, a familiar program for most physicians, enabling you to learn from the comfort of your home or office.
- A facilitator will guide you through all 60 questions of the Knowledge Self-Assessment (KSA) module, part of the ABFM’s certification process.
- Engage in discussion and debate to help you decide on the correct answer as a group.
- Benefit from automatic reporting of your answers to the ABFM – your account will show you’ve successfully completed each KSA. You can revisit each module following our virtual sessions in review mode within your ABFM Physician Portfolio.
- Earn 8 AAFP Prescribed CME credits and 10 ABFM Certification Points following successful completion of this session.
Each Virtual KSA Study Group is limited to 30 participants in order to enable discussion among a smaller group. Registration will open soon.