2023 Virtual KSA Study Group Series
Presented by American Dairy Association Indiana
American Dairy Association Indiana, Inc. (ADAI) is a not-for-profit organization funded by and serving Indiana dairy farm families. We strive to promote and educate our state and communities about the importance of dairy farming, sustainable nutrition and youth wellness. Sharing these three areas of focus with community, health professionals, educators, food service experts, the media, and others is beneficial to Indiana’s vast and vibrant dairy community.
#WinnersDrinkMilk | @INDairy
Virtual ABFM KSA Study Groups - completed entirely online!
Kicking off this year's Virtual ABFM KSA Study Group series, we are offering the following modules:
- Friday, May 19, 2023 from 2pm - 5:30pm
Diabetes - Curt Ward, MD
- Friday, September 15, 2023 from 1pm - 5pm
Care of Hospitalized Patients - Matthew DuPre, MD
- Saturday, September 16, 2023 from 8:30am to 12pm
Care of Women - Cindy Meneghini, MD
- Friday, October 20, 2023 from 1pm - 5pm
Asthma - Betty Johnson, DO
The cost per KSA Study Group is $95 for IAFP/AAFP members and $195 for non-members. Please note: ABFM fees still apply. You can log in to your ABFM Physician Portfolio here to determine your eligibility to take each KSA module.
Why register for a Virtual KSA Study Group?
- Complete the 60-question Knowledge Self-Assessment (KSA) with other family physicians in a fast paced virtual format facilitated by a family physician experienced with the topic.
- We will use Zoom for these sessions, a familiar program for most physicians, enabling you to learn from the comfort of your home or office.
- A facilitator will guide you through all 60 questions of the Knowledge Self-Assessment (KSA) module, part of the ABFM’s certification process.
- Engage in discussion and debate to help you decide on the correct answer as a group.
- Benefit from automatic reporting of your answers to the ABFM – your account will show you’ve successfully completed each KSA. You can revisit each module following our virtual sessions in review mode within your ABFM Physician Portfolio.
- Earn 8 AAFP Prescribed CME credits and 10 ABFM Certification Points following successful completion of this session.
Each Virtual KSA Study Group is limited to 30 participants in order to enable discussion among a smaller group.
Register now at our Square Store. Stay tuned for more topics and dates coming soon.