AAFP Family Medicine Board Review Express® Live Course
Stay Current and Prepare for the ABFM Exam
Wednesday, September 11 - Saturday, September 14, 2019
Indianapolis, IN - Indianapolis Marriott Downtown
EARLY BIRD PRICE GOOD THROUGH JULY 31, 2019.
Designed by and for family physicians, this course will ensure you’re equipped with the most current family medicine recommendations—so you can provide the best care for your patients. This in-depth review covers the evidence-based principles and medical guidelines of family medicine, and focuses on 14 body system categories, population-based care, and patient-based systems.
Get everything you need to pass your Boards and review family medicine guidelines in three and half days:
- 48 presentations, 30-45 minutes each, delivered by Board-certified family physicians
- 175+ case studies
- 300+ Board-style questions
- An interactive question/response format to help you gauge your learning and identify knowledge gaps
- Valuable Q&A sessions with Board-certified physicians
- Bonus session: "Guide for ABFM Exam Preparation" covering key test-taking strategies
- Complimentary online access to the Board Review Self-Study Package