ABFM 2019 Spring Exam Application
The application process for the ABFM April 2019 Certification Exam and the Longitudinal Assessment Pilot (FMCLA) began on December 7. The pilot will replace the traditional exam with a longitudinal assessment format and is limited to Diplomates who are currently certified and are in the tenth year of certification due to end December 31, 2019.
For the 2019 exam period any CME completed by AAFP members on/after January 1, 2013 can be used to fulfill their CME requirement. Although physicians are encouraged to complete their requirements by December 31, 2018; they have until March 1, 2019 to apply for either exam option.
Important dates to remember:
- December 7, 2018 - Registration begins
- January 4, 2019 - FMCLA first quarter begins
- January 25, 2019 - 1st application deadline (a $100 late application fee will be assessed after this date)
- March 1, 2019 - Last day to apply
If you have further questions, contact the ABFM Support Center at 877-223-7437 or email@example.com for assistance.
Hours of Operation:
- Monday - Friday - 8:00am -9:00pm
- Saturday - 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Sunday (special end of year coverage) - 12:00pm - 5:00pm