Abstract Submission Form
Share expertise. Share knowledge. Share clinical experience.
The IAFP invites you to submit abstracts for upcoming CME events. Please contact Chris Barry (email email@example.com or call 317.237.4237) for the most up to date information about openings at upcoming meetings.
IAFP education is based upon gaps in professional practice as determined through CME needs assessments as well as input from the IAFP's Commission on Education and CME. IAFP CME provides a forum for the exchange of information and ideas on current practice trends, evidence-based medicine, and the delivery of high-quality, equitable, and cost-effective care.
An application is eligible for review and acceptance if the following submission requirements have been met:
- Relevant to family physicians
- Educational, not promotional
- Submitted electronically
- Topic can be presented in 60 minutes (excluding Clinical Procedures Workshops)
Factors affecting application selection:
- Evidence-based clinical content
- Family physician input
- Faculty evaluations from prior presentations
- Ability to adhere to deadlines
IAFP staff will be in touch with further information and detailed requirements after initial review of your proposal.