In an effort to recognize the achievements and dedication of our members, the IAFP Board of Directors invites members to honor their peers with the following awards each year:
- Family Physician of the Year Award
- Lester D. Bibler Award for long-term service and leadership
- A. Alan Fischer Award for outstanding contributions to family medicine education
- Distinguished Public Service Award for community or public service on a voluntary and uncompensated basis
- Certificate of Commendation for non-family physicians who have been deemed to contribute in a distinguished manner to the advancement of family medicine in Indiana
- Outstanding Resident Award (forms and instructions are sent to residency program directors)
Nominations for this year's awards are no longer being accepted. Award recipients will be recognized during the 2017 IAFP Annual Convention in French Lick (July 20-23). If you have any questions please contact us at (317) 237-4237 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.