Comparator Sites Needed for AAFP HCC
The AAFP's Healthy Communities Collaborative Program is in full swing in Indiana. Practice teams from across the state are participating in this innovative Quality Improvement project designed to improve the health of patients with Cardiovascular Disease. You can still be a part of this exciting program by serving as a comparator site.
As a comparator site, your participation burden will be limited, and all successful completion of tasks will be compensated. You will also be eligible for self-reported research CME credits. There is limited availability so practices will be selected on a first come, first served basis.
Control sites should meet the following requirements:
1) Committed staff time to oversee control site activities. This individual does not need to be a physician; a practice manager, front desk staff, or MA would be ideal.
2) The ability and patient panel size to pull/query 40 patient charts with a known diagnosis of CVD; also, the ability and patient panel size to identify enough patients with CVD so that the evaluation team can interview five.
Benefits to your practice include:
1) Helping contribute to the discipline and science of family medicine.
2) Compensation for your time/effort (possible total = $500)
3) A practice report with aggregated, de-identified patient interview feedback. We encourage you to consider how the results from patient interviews may integrate within any current QI activities you are doing.
To start the enrollment process, please contact Rusty McClouth via email at email@example.com or phone 913-906-6000 X3182 or toll-free (800)274-2237, x3182.