Member Services include:
- Advocacy and Leadership: Our legislative team represents you at the Indiana statehouse, and keeps abreast of changes that directly affect family medicine.
- Continuing Education: Benefit from free CME events; CME credit reporting with the AAFP; assistance with your ABFM maintenance of certification; and the opportunity to attend Practice Enhancement Forums and Patient Centered Medical Home sessions.
- Practice Management: Members receive timely Coding and Billing news, and can attend Practice Management Forums.
- News and Publications: Members receive the IAFP’s electronic newsletter, our quarterly magazine, and updates/notifications by mail and fax.
- Special offers and discounts: We partner with organizations that offer discounts to IAFP members.
Become a member:
IAFP membership is unified with American Academy of Family Physicians membership; members belonging to AAFP (national) must also be members of their constituent (state) chapters, and vice versa. Find out more and apply for membership here.