Lower Your Vaccine Costs
Lower Your Vaccine Costs with Atlantic Health Partners!
Atlantic Health Partners is pleased to announce a new program with TransactRx that enables physicians to provide vaccines to most Medicare Part D patients. As you may know, Atlantic offers our members the lowest prices on Sanofi and Merck vaccines, and now with TransactRx your practice can provide vaccines like Zostavax (available from Merck) and Adacel (Tdap) to Medicare patients.
The TransactRx program endorsed by Atlantic provides you:
- Easy online access to patient specific Part D vaccine coverage
- Ability to get fairly reimbursed for vaccines covered under Part D
- Real-time out-of-pocket (copay) cost and reimbursement information
- Electronic claims submission for vaccines covered under Part D
There is no cost to join Atlantic Health Partners or to benefit from this new service.
And don’t forget these additional Atlantic benefits:
- Discounted medical, surgical and office supply programs
- Discounts on a patient recall program
- Immediate customer service to address any vaccine related issues
Please contact Jeff or Cindy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-741-2044 (Eastern Time) to find out how your practice can benefit from Atlantic Health Partners Savings and TransactRx.