Member Services include:
- Advocacy and Leadership: Our legislative team represents you at the Indiana statehouse, and keeps abreast of changes that directly affect family medicine.
- Continuing Education: Benefit from free CME events; CME credit reporting with the AAFP; assistance with your ABFM maintenance of certification; and the opportunity to attend Practice Enhancement Forums and Patient Centered Medical Home sessions.
- Practice Management: Members receive timely Coding and Billing news, and can attend Practice Management Forums.
- News and Publications: Members receive the IAFP’s electronic newsletter, our quarterly magazine, and updates/notifications by mail and fax.
- Special offers and discounts: We partner with organizations that offer discounts to IAFP members.
Become a member:
IAFP membership is unified with American Academy of Family Physicians membership; members belonging to AAFP (national) must also be members of their constituent (state) chapters, and vice versa. Find out more and apply for membership here (only one application is needed to become a member of both AAFP and IAFP).