Member Services include:
- Advocacy and Leadership: Our legislative team represents you at the Indiana statehouse, and keeps abreast of changes that directly affect family medicine.
- Continuing Education: Benefit from free CME events; CME credit reporting with the AAFP; assistance with your ABFM maintenance of certification; and the opportunity to attend practice management sessions.
- Practice Management: Members and their office staff can attend practice improvement forums free of charge.
- News and Publications: Members receive the IAFP’s electronic newsletter, our quarterly magazine, and updates/notifications by mail.
- Special offers and discounts: We partner with organizations that offer discounts to IAFP members (see below).
Special Offers For IAFP Members
MedPro Disposal has been in business since 2009 and services nearly 30,000 customers nationwide. We offer flat, transparent pricing with no surprise fees or rate increases, and provide a level of service that is unmatched in the industry.
We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service and flexibility to meet the specific and unique needs of our clients. We are centered on the belief that practices shouldn’t have to over pay for required services- whether that is regulated biohazard waste removal, OSHA and HIPAA compliance training, or secure document destruction - we’re focused on driving value. Visit us here or give us a call at 888-278-4841 to see how much we can save you!
IAFP Partners with American Express!
American Express offers unique payment solutions designed for business. Explore the following benefits that they can extend to you and your practice:
- Improve cash flow by extending payments on every day business expenses by 30 to 60 days
- Streamline payments to key suppliers
- Earn a financial return on every dollar spent on the program
We are happy to introduce you to our partners at American Express. For more information please email Emily Schaab at email@example.com or call (317) 237-4237.
Become a member:
IAFP membership is unified with American Academy of Family Physicians membership; members belonging to AAFP (national) must also be members of their constituent (state) chapters, and vice versa. Find out more and apply for membership here (only one application is needed to become a member of both AAFP and IAFP).