Silent Auction Donations Still Being Accepted
The IAFP Foundation will be hosting a Silent Auction during our Annual Convention, July 24-27, 2014. The proceeds will benefit an IAFP Foundation Scholarship awarded to a 4th year student who is entering a family medicine residency in Indiana.
We need your help! Please consider donating an item or helping IAFP staff solicit items for the auction. See the list below to find out how you can help support the IAFP.
Not sure what to donate? See our list below - it's time to get creative! Then complete the donor form online.
- Autographs - books, photos, sports gear or other items
- Memorabilia - sports, politics, theater, music
- Antiques - books, furniture, photos, journals, tools
- Services - photography, accounting, organizing, cooking, yard work, moving
- Tickets - sports, theater, concerts, speaker series
- What's unique to your community? chocolate, leather goods, nuts, wine, Vera Bradley, craft beer
- Do you, your family member or your staff have a hobby? quilting, painting, woodworking, jewelry making
- Do you have a drawer full of gift cards that you've received as gifts?
- Bottles of wine, beer, specialty sodas, local foods - Even small things are helpful...we can package them with other items or make gift baskets out of them!